I am really rather random...

I am really rather random. I have many, many thoughts that run through my head. Often, I experience them all at the same time. In order to make sense of them, I have to write. Sometimes my ramblings are funny, sometimes emotional, even a little inflammatory at times. But, that's just me... and this is my blog.

26 September 2013

Just for today...

Just for today...think about this and let this sink in...    Think about all those things that wouldn't get done if you weren't around.  Think of all the people whose days are brighter because you are in them. Think of all those little things that you normally don't because you feel that you're being selfish, ridiculous, or boastful.  Too often, we focus on the bad we've done.  Take today to realize, fully, that you ARE more important than you realize! To everyone.  To me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.