I am really rather random...

I am really rather random. I have many, many thoughts that run through my head. Often, I experience them all at the same time. In order to make sense of them, I have to write. Sometimes my ramblings are funny, sometimes emotional, even a little inflammatory at times. But, that's just me... and this is my blog.

17 June 2014

Fierce. Sexxxy. Strong

Soooo, I hated running. Every. Damn. Step. 
But now that I can't, all I want to do is run. Put on my headphones, blast the music and run...

I tried cycling at the gym yesterday. That sucked. All it made me want to do was run more. Then there were those fucking joggers along the road at intervals enough I feared I'd be tempted to hit them just because I couldn't be them. I don't know what this means for me. It's a totally new feeling.

And when I say run, don't think I'm talking miles. When you are double-digit overweight, have ridiculous asthma, history of serious hip injury, history of broken leg (from walking- haha), and plantar fasciitis, I'm only referring to 90 second bursts with short strides (for the fasciitis) at a pace of like 5.5 mph. Nothing to write home about. But as rubbish as I am at it, and as shitty as I feel when I'm doing it, when I'm finished, I feel like I've actually accomplished something. I. DID. THIS. 

I have a goal, and I still have my eye on the prize. Realistically, I have nooooooo idea how I'll get there, especially with the newest leg injury. But, I have the love and support of some very special friends who are crazy enough to think I can do this. (Or at least who love me enough to lie about it-Hehe)

So a big shout out to those delusional people who want this for me as much as I do. I hate you most training days, but it's only because you love me, have faith in me, and push me. You make me wanna be Fierce. Sexxxy. Strong. And for that, I owe you everything. I love you! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.